Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Which is important to you being popular and why?

Most important to me being popular is money.Because money it can donate money to the needs.For example like China earthshock ,donate money for Africa children and help government if government needs.These all can make to me become charity.I also will be part in article, newspaper, and magazine.And all people well know.Therfore money can help people and can be popular.I also can to became a favourite and popular charity.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, your Disney Princesses are cute!
    You want to be famous because you want to be rich right.
    Well, to me having a lot of money is not everything. I want to be able to contribute to the society and leave my legacy when I am gone. I want people to remember me for what I have done.
    When success is your ambition, money will follow!

    ReplyDelete